Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Spring rolls


Hi everyone,
i wanted to make something different for my son and decided to try these spring rolls which came out good.I did not get a chance to take a picture as my family ate them up before I could switch on the camera.So I am just giving you all the recipe..

Ingredients:
1 pack of egg rolls wrappers
1 medium onion sliced
1 pack of broccoli slaw
(you can use grated carrots,red cabbage and broccoli)
1 tsp hoisin sauce
1 tsp ketchup
1 tsp chilli garlic sauce
salt and pepper
1 tbsp olive oil

method:
heat a pan and add oil.Add the onion and saute on high flame for 5 mins.Add veg's and sauces and saute till everything is coated well with the sauces but still crisp.
preheat oven to 350F.
take a wrapper and put some filling on one corner.Bring the other corners to cover the filling and then roll into a spring roll.Finish all and keep on a greased nonstick tray and then spray or apply butter or olive oil to the top of the rolls.
bake for 15 mins and the turn them and bake another 10-15 mins.
serve hot with ketchup or chilli sauce.Enjoy!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mahek said...

hi
WOW!!!
Seems to be a great recipe
A sure try for me....

Sheetal Kiran said...

I can have spring-rolls at almost anytime ... these sound really delicious, Vivari!