Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunday Morning.......

Weekends are usually a relaxing and fun time for us as we take things easy. I love to have a relaxed morning tea with cookies or a slice of toast or maybe a waffle. I look forward to making brunch on weekends and then we head out for the day.Brunch could be eggs,dosas or something similar.
Something which really reminds me of a good brunch is sauted vegetables with eggs.I just chop a few different types of vegetables like asparagus, zucchini, carrots, onions(you can use anything available in the refrigerator) and saute them in olive oil with salt and pepper and maybe crushed red pepper flakes for an added zing and then serve this with eggs.My husband prefers the eggs -sunny side up and I like the eggs scrambled.These eggs served alongside the veggies with two slices of buttered toast and a hot cup of filtered coffee makes my day or you can say Sunday.

No comments: